FREE Resources - Retirement Income
Most financial goals, including retirement planning, equate to producing a future after-tax income. Before-tax, future value comparisons can lead to the wrong conclusions. Talbot's newest research pioneers fundamental analysis of which investment strategies produce the most after-tax income.
Talbot's News Releases related to after-tax income include:
- New Analysis Revolutionizes How to Choose Best Investment Strategy
- RESPs Not Always the Best Strategy
Some of Talbot's one-page Strategy Sheets address after-tax income issues. These can be used free as an education tool as long as authorship remains intact.
Following are some of Talbot's articles related to maximizing after-tax income, originally published in Investment Executive.
- When Equities Are Better Outside of RRSPs (October 2001)
- Can Capital Gains be Better Unregistered (November 2001)
- Clawing back at clawbacks (April 2003)
- When RRSPs Don't Reign Supreme (July 2003)
- Making the cases for tax prepaid savings plans (November 2003)
- Change in client's habits feathers retirement nest (March 2006)