Talbot Stevens is a financial author, speaker, and industry consultant. He specializes in the innovation and delivery of valuable financial strategies and behavioural solutions that benefit the financial industry and its clients.
NEW Book: The Smart Debt Coach
Talbot is currently writing a new book 'The Smart Debt Coach: Secrets of the Rich to Increase Your Wealth and Security'.
In today's finance-everything world, how you think about and use debt is foundational to your financial health. As the Smart Debt Coach, Talbot helps people apply the Smart Debt secrets used by the rich to increase wealth and security by:
- Reducing bad debt
- Increasing savings
- Improving investment returns
If you would like to be a part of the feedback group, providing input on how to make the book more valuable, please call (519) 663-2252, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback is greatly appreciated. For more details and prepublication discounts, click here.
Smart Debt Coach Workshops
Based on new ideas from Talbot's upcoming book 'The Smart Debt Coach', this workshop introduces Smart Debt secrets of the rich to address important and timely challenges facing investors and their advisors: too much bad debt, low savings, and frustrating investment returns. Covering the full spectrum of good and bad debt concepts, investors and advisors will learn ...
- Can't-lose strategies to benefit the most risk averse.
- 'Don't put dry pasta in your RRSP' to Gross Up RRSP contributions 25 to 85%
- The critical factor that makes Smart Debt safer
- How even conservative investors can outperform the market in a common sense way
- How the Buy More Low strategy reduces risk, turbocharges returns, and creates a positive opportunity story during market drops
- The timely opportunity to be a Dividend Landlord, with no toilets to fix